Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Future of Desolation Blues

Goodness. It appears that I have not really put anything besides my self-indulgent poetry on the blog in quite some time. To be completely honest with you readers, I almost forgot about it for a good while. I admit, I have been severely lax in my duties to provide you folk with articles for your reading pleasure, if that is what you choose to call horrific pain. Yes, I know, I deserve to be savagely, savagely beaten. You barbarians.

Aside from developing my self-deprecation skills, I have also been rejuvenating my writing skills, which, due to circumstances, almost atrophied beyond the point of no return. However, they have survived, and may be back with more vigor than I ever expected of them. But enough about me. Let's talk about the future of Desolation Blues.

I don't know if I will ever follow through with this plan, but I plan on completely ceasing to post things musically related here. I know, it's a tragedy, and very inconvenient for you all, as that is probably the sole reason this blog has been visited at all. But you don't need to worry, I'll be creating a new blog for that very purpose. DB will now be entirely dedicated to the pursuit of poetics.

Well, that's really all I wanted to say for now. I'll create the new blog very soon, and I expect to have an article up there by the end of the week. You'll see a link to it soon.

- Zalarus out

No comments: