Saturday, October 11, 2008

For a Muse....

Guilt can be motivational. In fact it can be a life changing, Oh-God-what-was-I-thinking-I'm-such-a-hack sort of thing. So for all of you, this is a prime example of a paradigm shift. Please consider the following.

I sincerely apologize for my absence from this blog, and for negligence to a good friend.

In my own right I was insanely busy, but I now have succeeded in securing a therapist. What this means to the therapist is of neither your nor my concern.

Where my friend has been experiencing a sudden, unexpected bout of happiness (really I think I've lost him for good), I have plenty of fresh (though stewing) depression for you all to feed on, readers.

Johannes was dead-on with the perfectionist issue. I have it bad. Comments (read: compliments) about my work will secure a steady flow of literary materials until I reach such said point of self satisfaction, and end up all happy-optimistic like my friend here.

Call me San, and I'll be your host this evening.

No comments: